Here's how you can check the answer key of JEE Main Session 1 2024:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2024 jeemain.nta.ac.in
- Click on the banner displaying the text 'JEE Main 2024 Answer Key Live' on the home page.
- You will be taken to a new page. Use your login credentials such as application number and date of birth and enter the captcha code, then click on submit.
- On the new page you will be displayed the answer key of JEE Main 2024 Session 1.
- In the same page, candidates will also get the option to raise challenges to the answers where they may find discrepancies in the provisional answer key.
- After taking the necessary steps, pay the required amount of fee and click on submit.
- Keep a copy of it along with the payment slip for future reference.
Candidates can use this direct link to check the answer key of JEE Main Session 1 2024 and take challenges.
After the release of the provisional answer key, candidates have the opportunity to raise objections to any question which they believe has been wrongly answered or graded. These objections are thoroughly reviewed by subject experts appointed by the National Testing Agency (NTA). If the objections are found valid and proper under the examination guidelines, a revised or final answer key is created. This revised or final answer key reflects the changes made in response to the objections of the candidates. The final answer key, once published on the official website, is the definitive guide for calculating JEE Main 2024 exam results.
Apart from releasing the answer keys, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will upload the response sheets of the candidates on the official JEE Main website. These response sheets allow candidates to compare their answers with those entered by the examination system, providing information about their performance. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official JEE Main website on a regular basis for updates on the release of answer keys and other information related to the examination.