Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be able to apply online till tomorrow 16th February on the official website tbjee.nic.in.
The exam will be conducted in centers across the state, including Agartala, Dharmanagar, Kailashahar, Ambassa, Udaipur and Santirbazar.
eligibility for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria set by the Board:
- Citizenship Requirement: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Residence Criteria: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura with at least 10 years of continuous residence immediately preceding JEE-2024 application. It is mandatory to submit Tripura Permanent Resident Certificate (PRTC).
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed/appeared in Higher Secondary Examination from Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent in the desired subjects for JEE.
- Children of All India Service officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and State Government employees posted outside Tripura are eligible irrespective of prior stay in Tripura.
- Candidates whose parents are serving in Tripura Government/Central Government for at least 3 years and who have passed/appeared HS examination from Tripura institution are eligible.
- Children of Ex-Servicemen who have been residing in Tripura for at least 5 years prior to the application date and have passed or appeared in HS examination from a recognized institution are eligible.
- Children of serving defense personnel of Tripura, who have at least 5 years of continuous residence prior to application and have passed/appeared in HS examination from a Tripura institution are eligible.
- Seat Allotment Restrictions: Candidates who have been previously allotted a seat on the basis of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination result are not eligible to appear again unless they vacate their allotted seat.
Application Fee for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
The application fees for different categories are as follows: General male candidates will have to pay Rs 550, while SC/ST male candidates will have to pay Rs 450. Fee will be charged from all categories of female candidates and BPL (both male and female) candidates. Rs 350 for application.
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Dates
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2024 is scheduled to be held on 24 April 2024 (Wednesday). The exam will be conducted in four different subjects with specific timings. The exam for Physics and Chemistry section will start at 11:00 am and end at 12:30 pm. After a short break, the Biology section will be conducted from 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm. Finally, the Mathematics section will be conducted from 2:45 pm to 3:30 pm. Candidates are advised to follow the scheduled time and come. Preparation was done accordingly for each section of the exam.
How to apply for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2024,
Follow this step by step guide to apply for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2024
Step 1: Visit the official website of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Board at tbjee.nic.in
Step 2: Look for the link “Apply Online for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2024” on the home page, click on the link.
Step 3: Once you are redirected to the official registration portal, fill your details like name, email, mobile number, registration number, date of birth and password and click on Register.
Step 4: Once logged in, fill your personal and eligibility details to complete the application and proceed to the payment step.
Step 5: Once the payment is completed, double check the details mentioned and click for final submission. Keep a copy of it for future reference.
For more details about the exam, check the official notice here.